Sunday, April 4, 2010

3/27/2010 Moving Day!

Today we moved Lindsey and Carl to their new house. Whew! I clocked in 5.28 miles, many of it up and down stairs. I am quite thankful that their new house is all on one level. We started moving them about 8:00 AM and by early evening we had them just about all moved in. Well, all their stuff was moved--not unpacked. Anyway, not a formal walk today, but lots of walking indeed. I was actually amazed at the end of the day to see over 5 miles on my pedometer. The new house is very close to the Loop Trail, so I plan to walk that at some point this coming week as well. It wouldn't have done me any good to try and take pictures yesterday or today because I realized I had once again left my camera card in my computer at home. I will have to head to Office Depot or Fred Meyer tomorrow and get a new one. No picture of my own to post today, so I am borrowing one my friend Christie took.

No comments:

Post a Comment