Sunday, April 4, 2010

3/26/2010 The Outlet Mall

Today I headed to East Wenatchee where I will be for the next 9 days. On my way, I stopped at the Outlet Mall in Marysville to pick up a couple of things, and as I was driving in, I noticed a couple walking the loop around the parking lot of the mall. Perfect place for my walk today, so I delayed my trip east of the mountains a bit and spent 30 minutes walking around the parking lot of the Outlet Mall. All in all I got in 1.3 miles and no one looked at me oddly. No pictures today, though, because I left my camera packed in my luggage in the car.  I am in East Wenatchee to help my goddaughter Lindsey and her husband Carl move to a new house. I am sure I will be getting plenty of exercise the next few days, and their new house is only a short walk from the Douglas County Loop Trail. I am pretty excited about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment