Monday, April 12, 2010

4/5/2010 Leaving Home

Well, I wasn't home for even 24 hours and off I went today. I did have time to unpack, do laundry, repack, and pay bills, before I headed out again.  I was so busy I didn't take time out for my walk today at home, so as soon as I checked in at the Red Lion, I headed out for a walk along International Boulevard, down to 188th  (near the DoubleTree) and back again. I only ended up walking about 1.5 miles today, but it did feel good to get out and walk after being busy at the house all day.  I didn't want to venture very far tonight--this area is notorious for its streetwalkers. Not that I'd be mistaken for one with my jeans and sweatshirt on, but I didn't want to venture too far off the beaten path. I didn't get to the hotel until almost 9:00 PM, so it was dark tonight. No pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment