Monday, April 12, 2010

4/9/2010 Flying Home

Finally home today! Got up at 4:00 AM EST to catch my flight, a nonstop from DC to Seattle. Everything was on time and went smoothly, except that i was stuck in a middle seat for 5 hours with no chance to get up. I did sleep for a good part of the trip, so it was okay. I made a point at the airport of walking up and down the corridors until my flight boarded, and at SeaTac i opted to walk to the Red Lion to get my car instead of using the shuttle. All in all today, I got in 1.63 miles of walking. I could have taken a nice walk when I got home at 1:30 in the afternoon, but I was pretty beat, and had only been home 1 day in the past 14 days, so I really didn't feel much like heading out. No pics today. But I am very glad to be home. I will be here for a whole week, which sounds great right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment