Monday, April 26, 2010

4/26/2010 A Dog Walk

 I was in a meeting all day today reading school district technology plans for the state, so no opportunity to go for a walk until after 7:00 tonight. By then it was a little damp out, but not cold like it would be on the west side of the state, so I put on my trusty REI wind/rain coat and headed out with Buck, a golden lab that lives with my Goddaughter and her husband. Buck loves to go for walks.  When we started out tonight, I wasn't sure who was taking whom for a walk...Buck walks a lot faster than me, but by the time we headed back home, he was a lot slower. I let him off his leash down on the loop trail for a bit, so he could run free--he loves that, and as long as he comes back to me when I call, I'll be happy to take him for walks. I also feel a lot safer walking alone if I have Buck with me. Problem is, I have to drive clear to Wenatchee in order to take him for a walk.  I only walked for 30 minutes tonight, but it was a good walk. 1.28 miles. Here's my route: http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/ViewTrip/695942

No comments:

Post a Comment