Sunday, April 25, 2010

4/19/2010 Denver

Flew to Denver today, and then drove on to the Technology Center area where I will be doing a workshop tomorrow. I took out my pedometer when I went through security at the airport and forgot to put it back in, so not sure how far I walked through airports today, but my training partner Kathy and I went for a short walk after dinner and then I went for another walk later in the evening. I needed to get some copies made and there was a Fed Ex copy place about a 1/2 mile from the hotel. Now back in the old days I would have driven up there, but instead this provided me with a great opportunity to get in a mile long walk. The streets here are all set up with big medians, so crossing the street in the middle of a block is pretty difficult--keeps pedestrians safe and lengthened my walk a bit, too. I caught this great sunset picture and cloud formation as I was heading back to the hotel. Thunderstorms had been in the area during the day, and this sure looks like one big thunder cloud.  My route tonight is here: http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/ViewTrip/686873

No comments:

Post a Comment