Sunday, April 25, 2010

4/20/2010 Teaching All Day

Today was a training day followed by walks through the Denver Airport and Midway Airport in Chicago. I left my pedometer in my suitcase where I put it yesterday when I went through security, thus I have no record of the distance I walked today. Normally, however, when doing a training, I clock between 3-5 miles. We also chose to walk to our gate at the Denver airport instead of taking the shuttle trains, and we walked to our rental car at Midway, so I have no doubt I walked close to 5 miles today. We started the day at 7:00 AM and ended it at 11:30 when we arrived at our hotel in the Chicago area.  We lucked out on the rental car from Hertz. Started with a Ford Focus, but before we even got out of the garage, I noticed a strange sound coming from the right wheel area, so we returned it and they exchanged it for this cute cube! Lots of fun to drive, and just my size. I could even reach the rooftop.

No comments:

Post a Comment