Friday, February 12, 2010

2/10/2010 A Work Day

Today I was presenting a workshop at the TCEA Conference, so I was on my feet most of the day.  No formal walk, but we parked a long way away from the workshop, and so my urban day turned into 1.45 miles. Probably some of the least walking I have done, but I was walking and on my feet; no sitting.  We worked at the hotel all morning, then did a 4 hour workshop in the afternoon, and then worked all evening again after dinner. It was a cold, rainy day in Austin--actually unseasonably cold. All in all, I'm thinking I did quite well to get in almost 1.5 miles after all.  Tomorrow I have some time between my teaching partner's flight and my flight, so I am looking forward to being outside. I miss my trails back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment