Saturday, June 5, 2010

6/5/2010 Sunshine All Day!

What a nice day. Too bad I had to spend a good part of it indoors. Although I did manage to get out a few times to run some errands. Seems like everywhere I looked, people were driving with the tops down on their convertibles or windows rolled down on the cars and trucks. I also noticed a lot of classic cars out today, too. I think people save those for sunny weekend days.
I walked 2.39 miles today along the Burlington Dike trail. I was all alone on the trail, so it was a good chance to be observant, but also provided me time to mull over the work I have been doing. That's a good thing about walking--it gives you time to think without any other distractions. I have really enjoyed this last month that I have been home. Tomorrow starts the beginning of a very busy month with trips to Washington, DC; Wisconsin; Wenatchee; and Denver. At least I'll have a whole new crop of pictures for everyone to see. Here's my route today: http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/ViewTrip/750835

No comments:

Post a Comment