Thursday, May 27, 2010

5/23/2010 Teaching, Learning, Traveling

Today I finished up the first weekend of my class in Kenosha and then flew home. pretty uneventful day. Clocked in 2.28 miles. I had such a nice walk yesterday, that I felt kind of bad that I didn't get a chance to do another one today. Teaching until 4:30, then driving to the airport and flying home doesn't give me much time to walk. Luckily I am on my feet all day during class and there is usually lots of places to walk in airports. I am getting great at avoiding the people movers--in fact, I felt pretty smug in Seattle as I walked along watching the others on the moving escalators, knowing I was doing a good thing by walking.  The other day I received a $30 certificate from my health insurance provider for meeting the U.S. Physical Activity Guidelines for exercise. Pretty good bonus for walking every day. No pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment