Thursday, May 27, 2010

5/26/2010 Rainy Days

Weird spring we are having here this year. Lots of rain. Today it pretty much poured all day, and finally I ended up heading to the mall for my walk around 5:30 PM. I only did a 35 minute walk, but to alter my route instead of just sticking to the mail mall area, I did a loop through Sears as well. Again, if you keep walking, the store clerks just think you are heading to another department and leave you alone. No pictures again today--this must be getting pretty boring to anyone following me in this blog. Guess you have to put up with the boring to get to the good stuff. I did see lots of other walkers tonight, and the security guard gave me the head nod when he walked by me--not sure what that meant...I am still saddened when I walk through the mall and see all the empty shops--even the food court is only half full--and store clerks are just standing around the stores that are open. the busiest place toight seemed to be the T Mobile stand--not sure if that's good or bad for T Mobile... Tomorrow I hope to get outside again, I did clock 2.8 miles today, though, but not all at the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment