Thursday, May 27, 2010

5/24/2010 Home Again

I slept in a long time this morning since I got home so late last night. Since I had to help a friend with some computer assistance in the early afternoon, I took a quick walk along the way when I stopped for coffee. I walked the parking lot of our strip mall that contains Best Buy, Home Depot, Old Navy, and Olive Garden. I have found that if you stay on the sidewalks as much as you can, people don't look at you oddly as you are walking along. I didn't have my camera with me, as I really didn't plan to take my walk where I did, but I am glad I walked then as the rest of the day was packed. I just walked 30 minutes around the parking lot--kind of in a hurry today. Luckily I caught a time when it wasn't raining, too.  No pics, no route....boring....

No comments:

Post a Comment