Saturday, March 6, 2010

3/3/2010 NCCE Conference

I have really gotten behind with this blog, having put in 15 hour days this last week. Pretty much all I wanted to do when I got back to my hotel room was hit the bed.  Today I didn't ever go outside between 7:15 AM and 8:15 AM, when we finally left the Convention Center.  It was the first full day of NCCE and we had two all day seminars going in addition to workshops in two hallways all day today.  My pedometer said 5.12 miles by the end of the evening, and that was all clocked on two floors of the convention center--6th floor and 4th floor. Whew! No dinner until nearly 9:00 PM, and then back to the hotel room for bed. Maybe now you can understand why I got behind in my blog. My knee held up great, but my feet are very tired tonight. Glad I wore my tennis shoes today.

No comments:

Post a Comment