Thursday, May 13, 2010

5/9/2010 Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day, so between shopping for some plants for my yard and heading to dinner, I drove us all out to Padilla Bay for our walk today. I thought Tony and Mom would enjoy it as it is so pretty there. Mom stuck with us for 3/8 of a mile and then headed back to the car (3/4 of a mile all together) while Tony and I kept going. We walked out past the 1 mile marker and then returned. It was a beautiful day, with just a lightweight jacket needed, but a bit windy. The tide was out, but I was disappointed that we didn't see more wildlife today. Maybe the tide was too far out, or maybe it was because there were so many of us enjoying the trail. Again today I didn't worry about the mileage or the time we spent; it was all about being able to take a walk with my mom and Tony. It all made for a great Mother's Day! data from today's walk: http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/ViewTrip/712701

No comments:

Post a Comment