Friday, May 14, 2010

5/14/2010 Burlington Dike Trail

Back to some normalcy today; a very uneventful walk. My friend Christie and I walked the Burlington Dike Trail today, 2.3 miles. We drove to where we normally park, only to find the gate locked, so we went around to the other end of the trail and started there. Have no idea why the gate was locked and all the signs say No Trespassing--the trail is listed on the Skagit County trail map. Very nice day out again; it's been so nice this week that it's going to be hard when it inevitably begins raining again. Seems like everyone's mood is just a bit better when the sun shines. Makes me wonder if people in places like Arizona and Hawaii are always in good moods.  In the past seven days I have walked over 13 miles; sometime soon when I have nothing else to do, I'll have to go through my blog to find out how far I have walked total to date. Somewhere inside me is a statistician waiting to get out, I guess.  Tomorrow my walk will be the Bayview Women's Run/Walk. First time I can actually participate, and I'm sure it will be fun. Hope I don't come in last, is all. Here's my data for today: http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/ViewTrip/718244

No comments:

Post a Comment