Monday, May 3, 2010

5/2/2010 The Elliptical Trainer

It poured down rain today and was windy too. Not a nice day at all. Of course, had I gotten out early I might have missed the weather, but that didn't happen, and by 5:00 PM, I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do. I had already missed my opportunity to do a Mall Walk. And then I remembered (how could I forget, really) my Elliptical trainer in my bedroom. So my walk today was 30 minutes on my Elliptical.  I was a bit worried that people would think I was a slacker, but I think an elliptical is similar to a treadmill; and believe me, 30 minutes on my elliptical for me is a killer. Well, it used to be worse; now not so much that I am walking every day. In fact, I think I should do at least 15 minutes on this every day in addition to my walking; but not sure that will happen.  Today did make me wonder what I am going to do when October and November roll around though, and not only will the weather be like it was today but colder and darker...not anything I am looking forward to. Think there might be many mall walks in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment