Monday, May 3, 2010

4/29/2010 Around the Block

Since I was heading to Seattle this afternoon, I decided to take a quick walk in between phone calls and when I had to leave. I had about an hour between my last conference call and when I had to leave, so I did a quick 30 minute walk around the loop here by my house, the one I have to walk like 4 times to get in 30 minutes of walking. But it's a walk, and the flowers are very pretty.
This is an old neighborhood, so most of the trees are quite large and the area is full of blooms this time of the years. This pink dogwood tree is just one sample of the color in this area.
Sometimes when I walk this route, I wonder if people think I am nuts, as around and around I go.  There is one steep hill, and I tend to go down the hill and then around instead of the other way, where I would end with the walk up a steep hill. Perhaps I am a bit lazy....I was hoping to get in another walk tonight in Seattle from my hotel to the 5th Avenue Theater, but Kelli talked me into driving since we had free parking. In hindsight, it was a good move, the play wan't over until nearly 11 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment