Sunday, March 14, 2010

3/14/2010 Busy Day of Walking

Whew! Today was a busy day. Being a procrastinator, and also hating to pack, I put off all preparations for my upcoming 10 day trip until today. I clocked in over 2 miles of walking through parking lots and stores before I arrived in Seattle tonight. Now that I am walking every day, I look for parking spaces father away from store entrances. No need to take the parking spots that are closest. I'll leave those for people who need them. No pictures today. Flying out tomorrow morning for Boston, then New York on Wednesday, and Colorado Springs on Friday. Busy week ahead. Not sure about tomorrow. Might be a treadmill night at the hotel or a 30 minute walk at JFK waiting for our flight to Boston. Wonder how many miles I could walk on the plane if they let me just pace up and down the aisle? Unfortunately I have a window seat, so that won't be very likely. I haven't ever seen anyone do that, but on a cross country flight, that wouldn't be a bad idea. However, they do seem to keep the seatbelt lights on for a good part of the flights these days. Stay tuned! Interesting week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment