Saturday, May 22, 2010

5/18/2010 A New Car

Today I bought a new car, and thus by 9:00 PM, I still hadn't gone for my walk. It rained most of the day today, but by the time I got home, it had finally quit and the wind had died down a bit, so off I went. I was a bit surprised that it was still a light out, but I opted to stick close to home. I walked the little loop near my house--round and round--5 or 6 times--1.5 miles in 33 minutes. When I started this little walking deal of mine 5 months ago, I could barely do 3 laps in 30 minutes--a big improvement. Although this walk is a bit boring, the sights, sounds, and smells are always good. Someone in the neighborhood burns a fire at night, which smells very good, and the Navy was flying their jets overhead tonight; I even saw a flash of after-burn.  It was pitch dark by the time I finished my walk, but the streets are lit. Here's my route: http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/ViewTrip/724936

No comments:

Post a Comment